SOLVED

Who can create a group in Stream?

Copper Contributor

I need to create a group in Stream so we can share videos just within our unit. Who can create a group in Stream? Help desk was no help. 

Thanks

2 Replies
best response confirmed by John Crane (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi John - Stream leverages Office 365 Groups as do the other Office 365 services, so I'd suggest getting familiar with Office 365 Groups if you're not already.  A good place to start is: Learn about Office 365 Groups

Also it might be worth reviewing this: Control who can create Office 365 Groups.  But obviously be aware of the impact of this across all Office 365 services.

Thanks Neil. I submitted a ticket to help desk and included these links. Hopefully this information will help them.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by John Crane (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi John - Stream leverages Office 365 Groups as do the other Office 365 services, so I'd suggest getting familiar with Office 365 Groups if you're not already.  A good place to start is: Learn about Office 365 Groups

Also it might be worth reviewing this: Control who can create Office 365 Groups.  But obviously be aware of the impact of this across all Office 365 services.

View solution in original post