Ms Stream Channel is not appearing in SharePoint Stream Webpart

Brass Contributor

Channel is not appearing in SharePoint OnlineChannel is not appearing in SharePoint Online

I have configured multiple channels on my Modern Intranet.
Each Stream Web part is working fine till last night.
from today morning Channel is not able to load in SharePoint Web-part.
Intranet is one live and people is using it.

How can i resolve this issue ?

7 Replies

I'm seeing this problem as well today with the Teams integration of Stream through the tab @Dips365  I've heard that Microsoft is scaling back some functionality (i.e.) searching transcripts with Stream in order to better manage the COVID demand on the system.  Hopefully this integration with Teams isn't part of their scaling back plan.

@Dips365  We are seeing the same issue in our tenant.  All sharepoint pages with embedded Stream webparts and Teams with channels added as a tab are not functioning.

@Dips365  Same here with Stream channels in Teams. And see this post with users having the same problem: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-stream-forum/channels-not-appearing-in-sharepoint/m...

@Dips365 Same issue in our tenant from 28/05 - It did work temporarily when I reloaded the channel within the SharePoint, but now back to the same 'failed to load' message.

@Dips365I get exact the same message. My Stream-channel is integrated in Teams-Tab.

@Dips365 Wierd thing is that individual videos will display in web part in SPO.

@Dipen Shah Re Ms Stream Channel is not appearing in SharePoint Stream Webpart.
I know this thread is few months old but did you this resolved? I'm experiencing the same issue on my sites as of today 12/29/20. Just need to know if there's a resolution to the problem.
Thanks