How to Opt-Out Videos to Stream for my Organization?

Copper Contributor

HI All,

Can you please let me know , how to Opt-out for steams? for my organization.

Phase 2 – Tenant Admin Opt-out +

Thank you.

Regards,

Naga.

5 Replies

We haven't started on Phase 1 (tenant admin opt-in), and we don't yet have the setting for phase 2 opt-out. As we finish up the code for Phase 1 then we'll start adding what's needed for Phase 2 including the opt-out setting. As we get closer to the phases we'll start putting out more info on the migration page, here on the forums, and on admin message center posts.

Can you also share with us what reasons you want to opt-out of the O365 Video to Stream migration for now? Are there a specific set of features/differences that you need before you'd be ready to migrate?

@Ashish Chawla is the PM on our Stream team that owns the O365 Video to Stream migration. He can answer further questions you may have.

HI Marc,

Thank you for information.

we are using REST API's , as we have limitation of REST API's for stream.

and we need to check other limitations.

Regards,

Naga.

HI Marc

we are using REST API's.

we have office 365 video chaneel and we have sharepoint 2013 on prime site.

using REST API's Integration we are displaying office 365 videos in sharepoint 2013 site.

so with out REST API's , its very difficult to move.

Can you please provide the status of REST API's on stream ?

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Naga.

Stream REST APIs are on our list to start on when we finish up other big projects we are working on now. We are hoping that in Q2/Q3 time frame we'll come free to start on Stream REST APIs.

HI Marc,

Thank you for information.

Can we implement streams in Dev environment. for our internal testing purpose.

and also once REST API's are avilable , then we will implement on PRD environment.

with out REST API's we are not able to move from video channnels to streams.

once opt-out options are available then please intimate to us.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Naga.