Adam Harmetz, Mark Kashman, Jennifer Ann Mason and I are looking forward to spending an exciting day with you at Microsoft Ignite 2017. Our SharePoint "all-up" pre-day workshop on Sunday September 24th is filling up fast! But there are still a few seats left.
We weren't able to squeeze the entire session description into the MyIgnite tool, so we wanted to share it with you here:
Join members of the SharePoint product group and top MVPs for a deep dive into best practices for building an intranet with SharePoint that empowers you, your teams, and your organization to achieve more. This full-day workshop will focus on putting the pieces together—on connecting the dots—so that you understand how team sites, communication sites, personalized experiences, and mobile apps can be used to support collaboration, communication, coordination, and engagement. We’ll be looking at the “big picture” so that you can make informed decisions about how to best drive digital transformation with SharePoint and related technologies including OneDrive, Delve, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Yammer, Power BI, Outlook Groups and Microsoft Teams. As a pre-conference workshop, we’ll be starting with what matters most: business results. And we’ll be spending most of our time focused on “what’s now”: the capabilities available today that will drive business value for you right away. This business-focused session will set the stage for targeted technical sessions throughout Ignite. So if you want to learn how to drive adoption and effective usage of SharePoint, Office 365, and the Microsoft Cloud to accelerate the velocity of content, knowledge, and collaboration in your business, don’t miss this pre-day!
We plan to cover a ton, including the following:
- Collaboration in Office 365: SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, Teams and more
- Using SharePoint news to keep people informed and up-to-date
- Creating beautiful, mobile-ready communications sites to reach a broad audience across the organization, to tell your story, showcase your efforts, and service your internal customers.
- Collaborating on the intranet with SharePoint team sites, lists & libraries
- Transforming business processes with custom forms and workflows powered by Microsoft Flow and PowerApps
- Harnessing collective knowledge with innovative new search capabilities, communities, and new content services features
- Maximize your productivity on the go with SharePoint & OneDrive mobile apps
- Get all your files, anywhere, across devices with OneDrive
- Taking the next steps: making the most of Ignite 2017 and managing change and adoption
We want to equip you to make informed decisions about how to drive value and adoption and success, so there will be plenty of time for answering your questions and learning from other workshop participants. With that much to cover in one day, this is not a hands-on workshop. I like to call these kinds of workshops brains on :)
The "official" (shorter) description is on the MyIgnite site's session page. Add this pre-day training to your registration for $500. Visit https://register.ignite.microsoft.com and sign in to your registration record.
For those of you who can't join us in Orlando, we'll do our best to find a way to share this content over the coming months.
All the best!
Dan, Adam, Mark & Jenn