Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community
SOLVED

Unable to connect Office 365 to Sentinel

Copper Contributor

I am unable to see my Office 365 tenant listed in the Sentinel workspace. I have enabled Office 365 auditing as well. 

sentinel.PNG

6 Replies
best response confirmed by it1152225 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@it1152225 What you see is correct.   You will not see you tenant listed. Just selecting the check boxes and clicking "Apply Changes" will enable this connector in your tenant.

The information in step 2 is for a previous version of the connector that allowed you to connect to other tenants. 

Thank you, as the tenant was also new i'm starting to see the data come in. 24 hours for it to pull the data its taken to be fair. Thanks again
Hi @GaryA
I have performed same action for one of our client. It has been more than a week, we haven't received any single event in OfficeActivity table.
Not sure what the issue would be. You may need to open a ticket with MS
Hi @GaryA
Our customer doesn't have credits for tech support. Is there any route via Azure community to fix this?
Is an Azure Active Directory: Registered Application Required for the M365 Management API to enable the Office365 Connector? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/office-365-management-api/get-started-with-office-365-manage...
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by it1152225 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@it1152225 What you see is correct.   You will not see you tenant listed. Just selecting the check boxes and clicking "Apply Changes" will enable this connector in your tenant.

The information in step 2 is for a previous version of the connector that allowed you to connect to other tenants. 

View solution in original post