Sentinel Email Metrics

Copper Contributor

Hey guys,

I am wondering if there is a way to send a daily e-mail regarding multiple Sentinel Metrics? There is a handy Template workbook called "Security Operations Efficiency", that has most of the metrics I would like to have, however, I'd like this to be emailed daily at the start of the day to a distro list of individuals that would be interested in viewing a quick, down and dirty report of what's been going on in the last 24hrs. I have read a lot of posts about doing some of this via a Logic-App, but wasn't sure if there was a quick and efficient way to just pull the data straight from a workbook that already exists to do a similar task.

I may have missed it, but if there is a post that covers this, feel free to link it!

Thanks for any help you can provide!

--Joseph

2 Replies
There is currently no way to do this just using Workbooks, although this functionality has been asked for.
Is there a recommended way to get a nice visual display (or snapshot / attachment) in an email using another method? Thank you for the response! Hopefully that feature gets added soon. It seems simple enough for them to add that setting that would probably help a lot of folks!