Codeless Connector Platform (Preview) - Pagination

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone, I have created a new Codeless Connector Platform to ingest Palo Alto Cortex API incidents.  I have followed the documentation and successfully setup the connector and can ingest the data, but for the moment I am having to set the paging type to "None" as I can't for the life of me get it to work.  Now the Cortex API is a little strange in that it only tells you how many records were returned and how many there are in total, there is nothing to tell you where it is up to.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

@alsheheb I noticed that you posted a blog item about the Codeless Connector Platform.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks 
2 Replies

@Phil007 thanks for mentioning me.

Using Codeless Connector Platform you can create poller connectors using Link & Offset pagination methods.
I'm not aware of how Cortex API behaves did you try to reach out to their support? 

Thanks @alsheheb, I have reached out to Cortex as well to see if they have any options, but nothing yet.

Do you know if there is a way to track where you are up to, count wise with regards to number of results that have been returned as that may help me in this situation.

The other question I have, is there a way to debug a CCP to see what is happening in the calls as that may allow me to work out a way to make the pagination work. For example is the code available on GitHub at all?

Phil