SOLVED

Some actions are missing in the score analyzer

Copper Contributor

It's been at least 2 weeks that at least the following actions are missing in the score analyzer. They don't show either in the complete or incomplete list and points are not credited for these actions (at least 65 points).

I have seen this on my corporate tenant and all my customer tenant. It looks like a global issue.

See the screenshot for actions that are missing.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Norm Kromberg (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Hi Christophe,

I talked with the Secure Score engineering team and these four reports have been deprecated.  They were deprecated based on feedback from customers and the Azure Active Directory team as some are no longer available and others were not as good as we initially thought at increasing your security position.  We apologize for not giving you information around this and will look to do so in the future via a Message Center post.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Norm Kromberg (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Hi Christophe,

I talked with the Secure Score engineering team and these four reports have been deprecated.  They were deprecated based on feedback from customers and the Azure Active Directory team as some are no longer available and others were not as good as we initially thought at increasing your security position.  We apologize for not giving you information around this and will look to do so in the future via a Message Center post.

View solution in original post