Security & Identity Partner Event - Jan 15-17, Irvine CA

Microsoft

Security & Identity Partner Event

You have been invited to participate in our Microsoft Security & Identity Partner Event to be hosted at our Microsoft Technology Center in Irvine, CA, January 15-17, 2019.

Join us for a unique opportunity to hear directly from the Microsoft Cloud Security product groups and leadership on our roadmap and vision. This is a unique opportunity which includes hands-on learning labs, technical roadmap updates as well as provide direct feedback to Microsoft’s engineering ‎teams. Our product group members will facilitate conversations and ‎capture your insights, experiences, and best practices which ‎will be considered in the future planning of our security ‎products. There will also be opportunities to network directly with our ‎product group members and other event attendees.‎

Who should attend this training event
Security managers, security administrators, architects, or any role with hands-on experience in the following Cloud Security Services.

• Azure Active Directory (AAD)
  • Azure Advanced Threat Protection (AATP)
  • Azure Information Protection (AIP)
  • Azure Security Center (ASC)
  • Cloud App Security (CAS)
  • Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (WDATP)
  • Azure Network Security

TAKE ACTION: SPACE IS LIMITED!
Space is limited. Registration is secured on a first-come, first-served approach.

Registration will close on January 4, 2019.

To R.S.V.P. and learn more about this event, please go to our event registration portal.

We strive to deliver a fully accessible and inclusive conference experience for every attendee. Please indicate any specific needs or personal considerations we can attend to during your time at our event. All reasonable accommodations will be provided on request by contacting our event team directly at the address below.

Event Overview

WHERE
Microsoft Technology Center
3 Park Plaza Suite 1600
Irvine, CA 92614

DATE AND TIMES
January 15-17, 2019
8:30AM – 5:30PM

INVITATION ONLY EVENT
This is an exclusive, invite-only event. If you received this invitation by mistake, or don’t have hands-on experience with our cloud security services, please forward this to a contact within your company. Space is limited so please only forward to one person.

EVENT DETAILS AND R.S.V.P.
For more details about this event, participant benefits, opportunities, commitments, and to confirm your attendance, please click here.

A Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), between Microsoft and your company is required to participate in the event.

We look forward to seeing you in January!

The Microsoft Cloud Security Team

3 Replies
I'm not sure why this is posted also via Twitter if it is an invitation only event. But anyhow: Will this be available in Germany or Europe as well? And if yes, how to ensure to get invited?

I am a Microsoft partner out of Utah. I would love to attend this event. 

I have registered but I have not gotten any confirmation or registration info. 

I have emailed both Ryan Heffernan and Derek but I have not heard back...

Please advise as I need to make travel arrangements asap.

Eric

I've applied for the conference but not heard anything back.  How do I find out if I've got a spot or not as I have to arrange flights