Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

SecureScore Actions List

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

I'm currently planning a Security audit for my customer and would like to know if there is a way to extract the ScoreCard actions has a list a checklist.

I saw that we can access to the SecureScore API via Graph, can i cover my need with request against it ?

Thank everyone for any response.

3 Replies
Hi Jean,
To clarify, if your are trying to export the list of actions from the section that says "Take Action, Improve Your Score" you can't do it from here. Can you however go to the Score Analyzer tab at the top of the page and then use the export button in the Your Secure Score over time and export the action list which will show you all the actions (completed or not). The data from the API does will not include controls that you don't have enabled.

Is there any way I can get a list of all of the controls available without turning on all of the services that might be monitored?  We are curious what controls we would have access to but do not want to turn on everything to find out.

Hi Jim,

To easily view the entire control list you can go to the score analyzer tab and click on the export button in the upper right corner.  There will be an option to export the list of controls to a CSV file.