Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community
SOLVED

Secure Score Actions and security guide

Steel Contributor

Hi 

Is it possible to get all the Secure Score "actions" in a Excel sheet?

Is there any 'external' Security guide available - before one provisioning a Tenant?  

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Taen keren (Steel Contributor)
Solution

Yes, if you go to the Score Analyzer tab, there is an Export option and CSV - Action List option.

Office 365  Secure Score Export 2.png

Also @Taen keren, not sure about external but here are the Security best practices for Office 365, though some of these options are only available with Office 365 E5 licences.  There is also much more information here - Overview of security and compliance in Office 365 that are well worth checking out.  I particularly like the Information Protection for Office 365 poster. Finally, the Manage external sharing for your SharePoint Online environment article might be of interest!

Hi Support,

I have download Microsoft 365 Security Assessment-v1.3 and paste on own data on control list & action list but chart is not updating.

I want to know what is means of control-list & action-list.  

Hi Support,

I have download Microsoft 365 Security Assessment-v1.3 and paste on own data on control list & action list but chart is not updating.

I want to know what is means of control-list & action-list.  

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Taen keren (Steel Contributor)
Solution

Yes, if you go to the Score Analyzer tab, there is an Export option and CSV - Action List option.

Office 365  Secure Score Export 2.png

Also @Taen keren, not sure about external but here are the Security best practices for Office 365, though some of these options are only available with Office 365 E5 licences.  There is also much more information here - Overview of security and compliance in Office 365 that are well worth checking out.  I particularly like the Information Protection for Office 365 poster. Finally, the Manage external sharing for your SharePoint Online environment article might be of interest!

View solution in original post