“View Profile” button in Delve

Deleted
Not applicable

Hi Guys,

I think some Delve update reached our production tenant and now we can't see SharePoint user profile properties. It is only possible to see the custom profile properties of users who have modified their profile in someway eg: by adding skills.  If they havent then the "View Profile" link does not appear.

Profile.png

If user add something into "About me" or other fields "View Profile" button will appear

Profile.png

Any idea how to fix this issue?

Thanks

7 Replies
Interesting...are you in first release? In two of my tenants I don't have this view in the Delve Profile page. In regards of your question, the problem here is that Delve profile page cannot be modified in regards of information displayed

No, it's not first release tenant. Could you open any other user profile page not yours profile?  If user profile properties like AboutMe, Skills, Education are empty you won't see "View profile" button and it means you can't see SharePoint custom user profiles properties. If user add something in AboutMe property "View Profile" button will be available on Delve page. 

Yeap, done and I think I'm seeing the same...I don't see the "View profile" button for every user I open his/her profile page

Thanks! Could you try this "add something in AboutMe property "View Profile" button will be available on Delve page. "?

Hei Alex. Thank you for reporting. This should no longer be an issue. Can you confirm that you now see the "View Profile" button when visiting others' profile?

@Margrete Sævareid wrote:

Hei Alex. Thank you for reporting. This should no longer be an issue. Can you confirm that you now see the "View Profile" button when visiting others' profile?

Hi,

I'm seeing the issue of "view profile" button not showing on all profiles in a tenant which is not on first release still. So fix is not rolled out everywhere, if it's fixed.

PM me if you need the tenant name.

Thanks,

Mikael

Hi Margrete

I can confirm for our tenant it's been fixed. Thanks.