SOLVED

Q&A not working

Brass Contributor

I'm not seeing any recent questions about the Q&A feature and I'm wondering if anyone has been able to use it. I am trying to submit my first Q/A item and I get the popup pane, enter the information and push Publish or Save as Draft nothing happens. Just wondering if others are having success.

4 Replies
Forgot to state, I'm global admin.
best response confirmed by Matt Whitehorn (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Matt Whitehorn 

Hello 

I was able to use it, even if I don't publish a lot of Q&A. 

I had some issue to open it with internet explorer, but work perfectly well with edge chromium or chrome.

@Vertebre85 Just saw this. I don't know why I didn't consider the browser. For me it only work in Edge. I was using Chrome before. So now I have it working. But I did not realize that Q&A results are only surfaced from search on office.com. Doesn't return those results when searching from SharePoint. How does this help users?

@Matt Whitehorn So far I understood, it will come. It will also appear directly from the search of windows 10 (if version 1909)- I open another topic because I didn't manage to make it work)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Matt Whitehorn (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Matt Whitehorn 

Hello 

I was able to use it, even if I don't publish a lot of Q&A. 

I had some issue to open it with internet explorer, but work perfectly well with edge chromium or chrome.

View solution in original post