Bookmarks shown in Office 365

Copper Contributor
I've been looking at setting up bookmarks in Microsoft Search and was wondering if bookmarks are going to be available when searching within Office 365 as well as in Bing?
3 Replies
I am a bit confused here as well. If you look at the screenshot in the "Get all results" section of the Office Support article (linked below), it shows a bookmark when searching from SharePoint home. Am I missing something?

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/find-what-you-need-with-microsoft-search-d5ed5d11-9e5d-4f1d...
No, neither of you are missing anything. :) While we have launched search in SP, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel, this is a trickle effect and not all tenants, especially outside the US, have been fully activated with the new functionality. Please stay tuned as we get every tenant onboarded for the fun! Cheers, -Wendy
Thanks, Wendy. I am working with a customer to roll out a new intranet and I just want to confirm that bookmarks will soon be displayed in modern SharePoint? Once they are available, we will be able to create bookmarks, Q&A, and locations in the Microsoft Search admin center and they will show when searching in a modern SharePoint site or from the SharePoint home? Do you know if they will also show when searching from individual sites or Hub sites (not just in the “organization” scope?