Microsoft Power Pages - Q&A

Iron Contributor

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for joining the Microsoft Power Pages Bootcamp!

This space is dedicated to help learners find solutions or answer questions related to Power Pages.

Feel free to share your question, and we will use this space to learn together.

Regards.

6 Replies

@elbruno 

Hi, 

Are you have an online stream now? I can not find any link to connect to the session. Could you help me? 

thank you 

@elbruno 

Hi,

I got this error when I tried to create an instant sandbox

We can't continue with the signup process for the following reason:

• Your phone number is already associated with an existing developer account.

For help with your Microsoft account, go to Microsoft account and verify your information.

MS-CorrelationID: 997ba953-5639-4b07-a014-ed1c1a48cebb

Code: 40901

How can I retrieve the existing environment where my phone number is associated with, or remove my phone number from the old environment?

Hi there @Alians802!

I am sorry that you could not join us for today's stream but no worries, all our sessions are recorded and will be available on demand on our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftReactor1 

Also, feel free to register for all upcoming sessions on our website which will provide you with all the livestream links for each session (starting tomorrow :)):  https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/reactor/series/S-1056/ 

@elbruno 

For the Customer Portal template I get the following error

Dual-write solution is required to be installed in order to provision the portal. Please see the dual-write documentation for details.Go to documentation

Is that only necessary for that one template?

Hi@Dan_Guy 

That usually happening when you installed the D365 Sales Trial and needs some component from the Finance and Operations Apps. You can manually install the apps, this link should help.

Regards

Aldo,
The free Developer Microsoft E5 license and sandbox worked earlier this year. I have tried multiple times recently and it does not work lately.