Welcome to the Microsoft Learn community

Microsoft

Welcome to the official community and blog for Microsoft Learn! Microsoft Learn offers a comprehensive collection of training options that empower technical professionals to learn in a style that fits best, allowing you to advance your technical skills while earning achievements and/or preparing for Microsoft Certifications.

Join us for updates on training and certification news as well as conversation with the community around learning, training, and certification!

This is not the appropriate place for product questions. Do you have questions about Microsoft Teams, Excel, AzureWindows 10, or another product? Check out our list of communities and you're bound to find the appropriate community to ask your question. 

This is also not the place for certification support. Please contact Certification Support if you are having issues with registering for an exam, profile issues, missing certification etc.

If you're looking to ask a question or start a conversation about Microsoft Learn, which paths to take, what certification to explore next, you're in the right place! Ask away.

133 Replies

@John Deardurff  This super exciting 

Look's great and I am super exited to be part of this community   @allisonkraker 

@allisonkraker 

Is there going to be a replacement offered this year for exam# 70-705: Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations ?

I need exam prep for word 2016. Where can I get it
Please can Intel celeron system be used to rum SQL server 2019
Yes It can
I wanted to join the Azure developer league
How can I collaborate with Microsoft Learn and Microsoft Docs? I submitted some fixes in typos and translations to Portuguese via GitHub, but, my pull request was not accepted.

The last pull request accepted in the community was in 2020.

I would like to be more active but the process is not helping us.

How can you help me?
Thank you for creating this community
Thank you :)
thank you so muh. I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful community
فعلا قمنا بتطوير مهاراتنا ولكن لايمكن تحميل الشارات

@allisonkraker Great to be a part of it . Hope I can learn & share knowledge with more people onwards.

Windows Phone Lumia 640 LTE-1072
Hi All. I applied to MCT program two weeks ago, and I'd like to verify the enrollment status, because I didn't receive an answer yet. Where can I check this information? My dashboard doesn't have no information about MCT enrollment. With best regards. Valter Junior

@valteresjunior 

Since this is an important topic for all who want to learn the basic information related to participation in certification - you should start a new discussion more broadly describing and exactly in what certification you have applied.

Ok @A1. I'll do that. Thank you.