Welcome to the Microsoft Learn community

Microsoft

Welcome to the official community and blog for Microsoft Learn! Microsoft Learn offers a comprehensive collection of training options that empower technical professionals to learn in a style that fits best, allowing you to advance your technical skills while earning achievements and/or preparing for Microsoft Certifications.

Join us for updates on training and certification news as well as conversation with the community around learning, training, and certification!

This is not the appropriate place for product questions. Do you have questions about Microsoft Teams, Excel, AzureWindows 10, or another product? Check out our list of communities and you're bound to find the appropriate community to ask your question. 

This is also not the place for certification support. Please contact Certification Support if you are having issues with registering for an exam, profile issues, missing certification etc.

If you're looking to ask a question or start a conversation about Microsoft Learn, which paths to take, what certification to explore next, you're in the right place! Ask away.

133 Replies
Thanks, hope to learn more and be able to improve on my expertise.
Thanks for your welcome
Thank You for letting me join
Hello! Looks good, and thank you for opening this community to all. Hope to see the courses and docs authors active here.
Me too. Interesting days ahead.

@allisonkraker Thanks for posting this. This provide a good opportunity to finally tie down that elusive certification one have been trying to get and the right learning path to take to achieve it.

@allisonkraker Looks as though this is going to be a good focal point!

Is it the place to raise issues about MOC courseware and MOC lab content?

Hello @marge48

As all learning related things are moving to this it is always worth a try. Just be aware that this is a public forum and any MCT topic under NDA would need to be discussed in private messages.

Cheers
Rolf
#MCT #LearnWithRolf #TheCloud42  

@marge48, if they are general support issues or course issues that need to be reported, please post those on the MOC Support Channel within the MCT Support Forum. If you are looking for general conversations about with other MCTs about MOC and teaching best practices, I would recommend continuing to post those questions and discussions on MCT Central

@allisonkrakerExcite to be part of this!

Hey @allisonkraker - excited to see this community. Is this an appropriate place to share content (blog posts) documenting my journey and learnings around Microsoft Learn modules and learning paths? I am hoping to do/support a Cloud Skills Challenge with community and want to have a place for us to share things and learn from each other. This looked relevant.

Thanks @allisonkraker for opening up this community.

Hi @allisonkraker we are looking for a course list for Windows Server 19 if it exists?

@xkgaus  Course WS-011T00-A: Windows Server 2019 Administration  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/courses/ws-011t00

Great stuff, and lots to read already
Awesome
Thank you, this platform is totally amazing
you're welcom