Unable to access Concierge subscription in Visual Studio 2019

Copper Contributor

Hello, I am doing the Azure Certified Developer Course and attempting to complete the exercise - Publish a Simple Azure Function in the "Develop, test, and deploy an Azure Function with Visual Studio" module. However I am unable to access the Concierge Subscription in Visual Studio and so am unable to publish my Azure function app to the Microsoft Learn sandbox. I am logged into Visual Studio using the same account that I created the sandbox with. Can someone please offer some assistance?

SEG1942_0-1628435473115.png

11 Replies

Sorry, though this was a Visual Studio subscription question

The issues is likely to be around being logged into the wrong account in Visual studio

@Julian Sharp 

Hi why do you think this post is not in the right Community?

I think your answers are extremely not helpful!

You paste the same answer for everyone - Microsoft Manager should move the post to the right place, so this is done according to the MTC rules.

Andrew 

@SEG1942 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/help

Hello, please contact technical support, or ask a technical question.

Good luck 

Yes, this might be an appropriate community but you don't get technical responses here
You may have noticed there is no "Microsoft Manager" moving posts to the "right place"

@Julian Sharp 

Every day, Microsoft Managers in many MTC Communities help and are active in this way!
Here, to encourage great people to learn, you need to be helpful and creative.
Good luck

I think the problem is that not logged into Azure portal with the same user you are logged in to Microsoft Learn as the subscription name you are seeing is probably your own not the one in the sandbox or are in the wrong directory - see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/support/faq?pivots=sandbox
I will be helpful when people post to the correct community, this community is full of random noise so much so that it drives any community away when they look at the junk in here
I got it wrong with my original reply, apologies for that

Okay - but sending people back to the 118 communities who write the first post
really discourages MTC.