SOLVED

Transcript from failed exams

Silver Contributor

How do we find the information about what we got wrong when we fail an exam? I remember seeing it right after I finished but I failed to get a copy and now I can't find it. 

1 Reply
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution
Hi Dean; when you finish the exam- you're shown a visualization of how well you did on questions for each topic relative to other candidates. If you sit the exam in person, this report is given to you as a print-out, if you sat it remotely; you can access it via the 'view score reports' when you login to your PearsonVue account (to get there, go to your learning dashboard, then click through the 'exam providers' go button).
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution
Hi Dean; when you finish the exam- you're shown a visualization of how well you did on questions for each topic relative to other candidates. If you sit the exam in person, this report is given to you as a print-out, if you sat it remotely; you can access it via the 'view score reports' when you login to your PearsonVue account (to get there, go to your learning dashboard, then click through the 'exam providers' go button).

View solution in original post