Apr 12 2021 08:50 AM
Apr 12 2021 08:50 AM
I have a pretty peculiar problem with the sandbox exercised on the Learn site. Doing the tasks perfectly and afterwards pressing the 'Check your work' button almost always results in a 'That's not quite right' message, even though the sandbox is perfect.
I know this because after pressing the button numerous times, logging out, logging in, trying a different browser, eventually makes it produce the 'Great work!' result. Sometimes it immediately has that result, sometimes it takes many, many clicks. No idea what I can do to help that.
The only reason I can come up with is that my email is connected to two different accounts (it seems) as it asks me to say 'work' or 'private' whenever I login using my Microsoft Account. I always use my private account but the work one somehow also has stuff set on it. For the record, it is not my work at all. That uses a completely different mail adress with a different domain.
Both appear to have Azure domains as well (although I only use the private one). I've looked around to see if I can fix this myself, but the help I find Googling is cryptic and doesn't really help at all -- I don't own that domain it thinks I do, so I can't provide TXT domain settings to remove anything at all. It's more than a little disheartening to see how utterly convoluted the Microsoft account system is now.
Anyone have suggestions to get this fixed?
Aug 23 2021 02:36 AM
Jan 12 2022 04:41 AM
Good Day All, i trust that you are well.
Am currently experiencing the sandbox buggy issue with that my exercise has been done so precisely as per instruction, however when i click on Check your work it is returned with a that not quite right message. I have restarted, used a new browser and clicked so many times to no avail. I am using Microsoft edge browser and my default login is my personal microsoft account. Really do not know what the problem is so far and im stuck at this level
Jan 12 2022 04:58 AM
@BonganiBmGEventually the issue disappeared for me. I cleared all cookies, deleted all session data and use Firefox. Somehow the Learn site now understands what Azure account to use (I have a private and a company one tied to the same address). No more issues since.