SOLVED

Study Material for the Exam AZ-305 : Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions

Steel Contributor

I am looking for the study material for the upcoming beta exam AZ-305. As of now, the learning material is not available on Microsoft Lean. Please advise, how do I prepare for the beta exam?

7 Replies
Hi Salman, the learning paths will only become available after the exam is live- for now, the best way to prepare is to use the skills measured document (which you can download from the AZ-305 page). There will be info available on each of the sub-topics either on Microsoft Learn or in the product documentation.
best response confirmed by SalmanAhmed (Steel Contributor)
Solution
Hello @Salman,
While preparing for the exam myself, I have gathered all the resource materials available to prepare for the upcoming beta exam AZ-305.
Please check the full study guide here: https://charbelnemnom.com/az-305-exam-study-guide-azure-solutions-architect/
Hope this helps and good luck with your preparation.
Thanks!
@RenJones Thanks for your advice, I started the exam prep by following the skill-measured document.

Dear @CHARBEL NEMNOM:

I went through the link to access your beta exam prep materials for AZ-305, unfortunately, I can't see the contents as the website exhibits the message "Sorry this content isn't available at the moment!" Please advise.

Dear @SalmanAhmed,
I have sent you a message to look at this issue.
Thank You!

Hi @CHARBEL NEMNOM 

I am able to access all the contents of the exam preparation, I really appreciate your willingness to help.

Thank you very much for your support.

Thank you dear @SalmanAhmed!
Good luck with your exam preparation.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by SalmanAhmed (Steel Contributor)
Solution
Hello @Salman,
While preparing for the exam myself, I have gathered all the resource materials available to prepare for the upcoming beta exam AZ-305.
Please check the full study guide here: https://charbelnemnom.com/az-305-exam-study-guide-azure-solutions-architect/
Hope this helps and good luck with your preparation.
Thanks!

View solution in original post