SSD screwd?

Copper Contributor
So I was on my pc just looking at videos then I went to kitchen and when I came back there is bios loading with commands to get to bios (thing you get when you're starting pc). It won't boot to windows anymore just happened out of nowhere. When I checked bios my SSD with windows wasn't even there but is now. There is no partition, no volume and no data - total size and free space is the same.

-Windows installation "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. This computer's hardware may not support booting to this disk".
-Updated bios
-AHCI to RAID and vice versea
-Reseting bios to default
-Reconnected SSD
-Tried to create new partition with windows installation "We couldn't create a new partition. [Error: 0x8007045d]", and with diskpart "DiskPart has encountered an error: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error. See the System Event Log for more information."
-Diskpart details :
Disk 0 is now the selected disk.
DISKPART> detail disk
SATAFIRM S11
Disk ID: 00000000
Type : SATA
Path : 0
Target : 0
LUN ID : 0
Location Path: PCIROOT (O)#PCI(1700)#ATA(C00T00L00)
Current Read-only State : No
Read-only : No
Boot Disk : No
Pagefile Disk : No
Hibernation File Disk : No
Crashdump Disk : No
Clustered Disk : No
Is my SSD screwd? I want to connect it to my friends pc to get more info about it in disk manager.
2 Replies

Hello @gargamelburbon

Not sure how this community can help you. Have you considered checking the SSD vendors homepage? Sometimes they have utilities to check/fix their products.

I hope that helps

Cheers
Rolf
#MCT #LearnWithRolf #TheCloud42  

Think