No all my certifications are visible on my MS Learn profile

Copper Contributor

Hi,

On my MS Learn profile I do not see all my certifications. Especially the Azure Solution Architect Expert (that I can see on my Certification Dashboard).

CertificationDashboard.png

And as now the validity of the certification is extended using MS Learn platform, I wonder why my badge is not available there.

When I go to this page Renewal for Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, I have the following message.

Azure Solutions Architect Expert.png

And I do not have problem with this page Renewal for "Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert"

DevOps Engineer Expert.png

Could you fix this issue, please ?

Regards,

Aleksander Kasprzyk

4 Replies
Have you reached out to Microsoft Certification support? This is the best place to start https://aka.ms/certificationsupport.

@allisonkraker 

I thought that I can post here my question about MS Learn platform.

As suggested, I posted my question here.

This site is great for announcements, community discussions, recommendations on next steps, etc. and is monitoring by a few folks at Microsoft (myself included) as well as community members. If you have a specific issue with your account or encounter a problem with scheduling an exam, Certification Support is the best place to go. There are dedicated support agents who can help to triage your issue.
Ok, thanks for clarification