SOLVED

Need help on MCSA certification 70-410 exam

Copper Contributor

Hi

I had written 70-411 and 70-412 on December 2017 but did not attempted for 70-410. Now I wanna complete the MCSA Certification.

Is there any way like just writing 70-410 to get the certification completed or do I need to write 70-411 and 70-412 again.

so how do I proceed further?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Durga Srinivas

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Durga_Srinivas (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi Durga Srinivas,

Hope you are well and doing perfectly to make your life easy.

As per the Microsoft docs site

“This exam retires on January 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM Central Time. You will no longer be able to take the exam after this date. Learn more about the upcoming exam retirements.

The Exam 70-410 or Installing and configuring windows server 2012 exam is part of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge required to deploy the Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. Passing the 70-410 exam confirms the candidate's ability to deploy and configure Active Directory and network services for the original Windows Server 2012 services. Passing this test, along with the other two tests, confirms that the candidate has the necessary skills and knowledge to implement, manage, maintain, and provide services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.

You still have time to enroll in the upcoming Microsoft 70-410 term and can get success easily.

Thank you so much David worner
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Durga_Srinivas (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi Durga Srinivas,

Hope you are well and doing perfectly to make your life easy.

As per the Microsoft docs site

“This exam retires on January 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM Central Time. You will no longer be able to take the exam after this date. Learn more about the upcoming exam retirements.

The Exam 70-410 or Installing and configuring windows server 2012 exam is part of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge required to deploy the Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. Passing the 70-410 exam confirms the candidate's ability to deploy and configure Active Directory and network services for the original Windows Server 2012 services. Passing this test, along with the other two tests, confirms that the candidate has the necessary skills and knowledge to implement, manage, maintain, and provide services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.

You still have time to enroll in the upcoming Microsoft 70-410 term and can get success easily.

View solution in original post