Microsoft Learn challenge not completed

Copper Contributor

Hi, 

I've completed the Challenge of Microsoft Ignite App Maker, but when I try to see "where I stand" it says I have not completed any of the modules.  However, when I click on "continue" it's 100% and all modules are green. 

I had completed some of the modules prior to this challenge, can that affect that it is not completed. How can I solve this? Need some help please 

22 Replies

@adwaaziz  you have to wait till the 15th October 2020

@ack0846  I have the same issue , completed all the 8 modules 100% under "Microsoft Ignite Azure Apps & Infrastructure Challenge" however under "Where you stand" section it shows only 7/8 completed.

Attaching the snapshot for the same , i really tried to find any direct link to MS to answer this query but i could not locate any, is there any direct way to talk to MS personal to solve this issue ?

To ADD , i think there are some issue while using IE , it does not allow me to create resources.  I have wasted a lot of time in DNS LAB due to browser issue . When i switch to Mozilla it allows me to create resources.All modules completedAll modules completedwhere you standwhere you stand

I passed Introduction to Dynamics 365 Customer Service module, unblocked this achievement but it was not add to my achievements in profile, and Microsoft Ignite Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Challenge is not displayed as complete. But 8/8 is displayed, all modules are complete.