SOLVED

Microsoft Ignite 2019 - exam voucher

Copper Contributor

Hi team,

I remember last time when I booked an exam in December, I had an exam voucher from Microsoft Ignite 2019 when I attended it in Orlando. When I went to book my next exam a few minutes ago, I no longer see it. Does this mean it's no longer valid?

Regards,

Elaiza

3 Replies

@Elaiza_Benitez 

Usually such Microsoft exam vouchers comes with the expiry date and you have to claim it before it gets expired. You can check the expiry date of vouchers from exam scheduling page.

For example, I have this voucher from MS ignite 2020 which has expiry date of 3/31/2021.

MS exam voucher.PNG

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

best response confirmed by Elaiza_Benitez (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Elaiza_Benitez You will need to raise a ticket at trainingsupport.microsoft.com to get this sorted. It might have expired but they will be able to tell you.

Regards

Julian

Thanks @Julian Sharp, I raised it with trainingsupport.microsoft.com.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Elaiza_Benitez (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Elaiza_Benitez You will need to raise a ticket at trainingsupport.microsoft.com to get this sorted. It might have expired but they will be able to tell you.

Regards

Julian

View solution in original post