SOLVED

MCT enrollment process

Copper Contributor

Hi ,

Trying multiple approaches for getting the MCT for 25+ employees in our organization. After going through multiple support forums and contacting Microsoft support , still confused and not sure about the process , please help as soon as possible

7 Replies
To become an MCT you need two things:
1) an Associate or Expert level certification from this list https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/certifications/mct-certification#current-eligible-microsoft-certifi...
2) an Instructional Skills certification from this list https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/certifications/mct-certification#mct-program-entry-requirements

Each individual then applies at https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authenticate/MCT with the same email address used for certifications and by uploading their certificate that proves instructional skills.

The fee is currently waived

Thank you for the quick response @Julian Sharp 

I have checked the certification providers but my doubt is our company is Gold Microsoft Learning partner , if there any benefits for this program

Sorry I don't understand. If you are a Learning Partner you should already understand the role of an MCT and should already have MCTs working for you

As a Learning Partner you have many benefits

Only MCTs can deliver Microsoft Official Curriculum courses for Learning Partners

MCTs personally gain the following key benefits
- Permitted to deliver Microsoft courses
- Access to Learning Download Center for courseware
True , some people are already MCT's but after the new release of the MCT process , since our name is not provided in the Certification providers list , we have to choose between different certification providers , so my question was we being a Gold Learning partners how does it help us to get our employees Certified as MCT , should We still register with different certification providers by bearing the costs or will there be any concession provided
best response confirmed by Sushravya (Copper Contributor)
Solution
OK so your question is about the instructional skills certification requirements to qualify employees as new MCTs and if as a Gold Partner if there are any offers provided.

As far as I know there are not any offers or assistance globally by Microsoft Learning for instructional skills.

If there were, they would be provided through your local MPN account manager/office. I imagine as a Gold Partner you have an account manager at Microsoft so that would be your best option,
Thank you so much this advice it helped me but who to contact to check about the accounts at Microsoft
I originally became an MCT many years ago when Microsoft ran an instructional skills course for about 5-6 people at their offices in the UK as they needed more MCTs with our skillset. Not sure if they would do that now but it is worth asking
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Sushravya (Copper Contributor)
Solution
OK so your question is about the instructional skills certification requirements to qualify employees as new MCTs and if as a Gold Partner if there are any offers provided.

As far as I know there are not any offers or assistance globally by Microsoft Learning for instructional skills.

If there were, they would be provided through your local MPN account manager/office. I imagine as a Gold Partner you have an account manager at Microsoft so that would be your best option,

View solution in original post