MCSA replacement

Copper Contributor

Hello there everyone!

Few years ago i started learning MCSA but now days i see its off, so my question is - Does this "Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate" replace the MCSA?

Thanks.
4 Replies
The MCSA certifications were retired a few years ago and replaced by role-based certifications
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/posts/mcsa-mcsd-mcse-certifications-retire-wit...
There were several MCSA/MCSE pathways and there are many new role based associate and expert certifications. There aren't always direct replacements as the focus is on the skills for individual job roles instead of products so you will need to review the new role certificates and find which one is for you
Okay, sir, thank you.
If i already started learning MCSA. by this table how can i continue? my interest is to be a pro within servers and AD DS. in my country there is demand for MCSA and MCSE even if its already retired.
Microsoft is a cloud company now and no longer have certifications for on-premises products.
The closest match you have already identified as AZ-800 and AZ-801 but this is very much hybrid on-premises combined with Azure virtual machines