Looking for a contract management solution that also has timesheets built into it

Copper Contributor

I'm looking for a contract management solution that also has timesheets built into it. I need to start tracking planned man hours vs actual man hours per project on a weekly basis/monthly basis. Most of my clients/projects are charged on an hourly pattern. So, it is important that we track the time spent on the project along with the contract’s progress. I'm managing multiple projects and don't have time to create those reports manually so I'm looking for a software that does it automatically. I was hoping that I’d be able to track that status of the project and the contracts at the same time. One other important thing that the software should be able to collaborate with external and internal parties. I am getting recommendations for the contract management software from different sources.

I'd like to request all to share their experiences in this regard.

1 Reply
Dynamics 365 Project Operations is the solution you are looking for. You create project contracts and then monitor time and expenses and progress
https://dynamics.microsoft.com/en-us/project-operations/overview/