#LearningFriends recommend great learning resources

Microsoft

LearningFriends.png

I’d like to highlight some of my go-to people when I’m looking for great learning resources—I’m calling them my #LearningFriends. I hope you like what they have to offer and become their followers as well. Let me know how you like them.

Thomas Maurer

Thomas works as a Senior Cloud Advocate at Microsoft. As part of the Azure engineering team (Cloud + AI), he engages with the community and customers around the world to share his knowledge and collect feedback to improve the Azure platform. Check out Thomas’ blog and look for the amazing study guides he creates for Azure certifications.

Paul Griffiths

Paul is a Training Program Manager at Microsoft. He works closely with our customers, learning partners, and Microsoft account teams to scope, build and implement training programs designed to support our customers’ Azure learning journey. Find Paul on LinkedIn and check out the amazing learning pathways he has created.

Chris Testa-O’Neill

Chris is part of the Content Development Team at Microsoft Learning, and he is my go-to person whenever I need the latest and greatest on Data Engineering on Azure—and in general on Data & AI. Find Chris on LinkedIn and check out his recent posts and articles on Azure Synapse and on the Azure Data Engineer Associate certification.

Orin Thomas

Orin Thomas is a Principal Cloud Operations Advocate at Microsoft and has written more than 3 dozen books on topics including Windows Server, Windows Client, Azure, Microsoft 365, Office 365, System Center, Exchange Server, Security, and SQL Server. Find Orin on LinkedIn and check out his posts on Azure infrastructure and Windows Server.

Stay tuned for more of my #LearningFriends.

1 Reply

Thanks @SandraMarin 

Here's a link John Savill's YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/NTFAQGuy  Loads of great content, frequent uploads and engagingly presented.