Is it possible to allow, two remote users to access the PC in the same time in windows 10 Pro

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I would like to let my team work from home by using Remote Access. But Server 2019 is more out of my requirements. I just need to let my team to access the PC at office, they can have all data stored at the Remote PC, and I will be having control. So please advise is there any provisions to allow remote access in Windows 10 Pro.

Regards

@ViggyBose

2 Replies

Hello @ViggyBose

If it is just access to the data I suggest a Cloud sync mechanism like OneDrive or OneDrive for Business Even Microsoft Teams could be a good approach since it stores the files in SharePoint and you cloud sync that library. But nevertheless Windows 10 as well as Windows Server support a limited number of RDP sessions. If you do not need more than two sessions a Windows Server is fine.

I hope that helps

Cheers
Rolf
#MCT #LearnWithRolf #TheCloud42

Hello, ViggyBose

In Windows 10 Home editions, the incoming remote desktop connections are forbidden at all (you can solve this only using the RDP Wrapper Library). Only one simultaneous RDP connection is supported. When you try to open a second RDP session, the user is prompted to close the existing connection. I hope this helps.