I was planning to give exam of MB 200. Is IT really worth to give it as it is going to retire?

Copper Contributor

I was planning to give exam of MB 200. Is IT really worth to give it as it is going to retire on 31st Dec

4 Replies

Hello @Megha_Tiwari 

If you have already studied to take the exam, my approach would be to take it. With the exam retirement you are not loosing it. And from my point of view it would be an excellent stepping stone for the other certifications. Just my 2 cent here.

Cheers
Rolf
#MCT #LearnWithRolf #TheCloud42

@Megha_Tiwari I just took it a few weeks ago, and definitely it worths taking it. It provides you some important concepts related to Dynamics 365, and besides the fact we have Power Platform to enable us to do many tasks related to our solutions, sometimes we still need to change to classic view and manage solutions using Dynamics 365 Admin Center, etc.

If you definitely started the study and you feel you can get ready for it soon, then give it a try.

Best of luck

HB

@Megha_Tiwari Yes, I think it is still worthwhile if you have started to prepare for it. Otherwise, wait until September when the replacement exam PL-200 is released.

I blogged about it here https://ukcrm.wordpress.com/2020/07/21/power-platform-functional-consultant-associate-pl-200-certifi...