Exams DP-203 & AI-102, data courses, practice tests: Updates to Azure certs and exams – May 2021

Microsoft

Upskill with Azure certifications.png

Updated May 6, 2021

Exam AI-102 is live!

We’re happy to announce Exam AI-102: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution has moved from beta to live status on May 6, 2021. If you took the Exam AI-102 in beta, you should be receiving your scores in about 10 business days after May 6th.

Exam DP-203 is live!

We’re happy to announce Exam DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure has moved from beta to live status on May 4, 2021. If you took the Exam DP-203 in beta, you should be receiving your scores in about 10 business days after May 4th.

May is the month of data & AI training—new courses available

We recently released these courses to help you move forward on your training and certification journey on Azure data & AI.

Check out with them these recently released courses:

Don’t forget to reach one of our many Microsoft Learning Partners to talk about these courses.

New practice test available

More goods news if you are getting prepared for Azure data certifications: I’m glad to share that our partner MeasureUp recently released the DP-300: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure Microsoft Official Practice Test. This practice test is designed to help you prepare for the Exam DP-300.

See all the practice tests available for Azure at MeasureUp.

Azure Security Engineer Associate periodic refresh

We are going through the regular certification update and we'd love your input through our exam blueprinting survey. The blueprint determines how many questions each skill in the exam will be assigned.

If your expertise is in Azure security, please complete the online survey by May 19, 2021.

8 Replies
Sandra!
When can we expect a practice test for AI-102 over at measureup? :)
Measure Up starts working in the practice tests once exams go live and the process takes 2-3 months. So I'd expect to have it in market sometime in August--but this is me speculating . As soon as I know for sure, I'll post in the community. Stay tuned.
Regarding the practice test? not yet. Once I know, I'll announce :)
The items for AI-102 practice test are being written now - most are done and in review and I expect it will be released within a couple of weeks

@SandraMarin is there a potential DP-203 official practice exam in the works now that DP-200 and DP-201 are now retired?