Ecran skype Enterprise tronqué

Copper Contributor

Bonjour,

Depuis la bascule sur office  365, mon écran skype est tronqué: je ne peux pas lire les message reçus et si mon texte dépasse  quelques mots, je ne vois pas non plus la totalité du message que j'envoie. Une fois envoyé le texte ne reste pas affiché ou de manière très aléatoire;

Mon support informatique ne me trouve pas de solution pour le moment. Quelqu'un a-t-il déjà rencontré ce problème et a-t-il une solution à me suggérer? Merci par avance!

4 Replies

Hello @Marjorie_Roosen 

I translated your post to English and I hope you can do the same the other way around.

Do you have a scroll wheel on your mouse? If yes can you please try to place the cursor in your Skype window, select the Ctrl-Key on your keyboard and hold it down while you scroll with your mouse scroll wheel. Is there a change? 

I nothing happens can you verify the display settings in the "Scale and Layout" section. Is it set to 100%.

Let us know about the outcome of your test.

I hope that helps

Cheers
Rolf
#MCT #LearnWithRolf #TheCloud42

Hello@Rolf-42 

Thanks for your message but unfortunately it didn't help to solve my problem: already tried to scroll with the mouse and not sure that in French I don't find something corresponding to a Scale and layout" section and  I can't switch to English to check...

I just have instant messaging text size and it is 100%.

I have in fact very few settings available, I don't know if it is normal...

Thanks in advance if you have another idea :) 

Regards

Hello @Marjorie_Roosen

I was referring to the desktop settings where we also have a scaling option. So outside of Skype place the cursor somewhere on the desktop, right-mouse-click and select "Display Settings" from the context menu. If that is also to 100% you may need to ask someone in the Teams/Skype or Windows 10 community.

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams/ct-p/MicrosoftTeams

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-10/ct-p/Windows10

I hope that helps

Cheers
Rolf
#MCT #LearnWithRolf #TheCloud42

@Rolf-42  Thanks for your help but that is also 100% so I will try  in the Teams/skype community. Thanks again !