SOLVED

Can't access microsoft learning download center

Copper Contributor

Hello there,

i finally got my MCT and won't to access the learning download center to download the official instructor material from but i can't, can any one please advice me.

Best Regards,

2 Replies
best response confirmed by elsherifx9 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@elsherifx9 

When did you receive your MCT email? It might take some time to generate your account on all the MCT related sites. So, I will suggest you to wait for few hours and then try signing in.

Also, always use the email address associated with your certification profile to login to MCT related sites.

If you are facing this problem for long time then best place to raise the support ticket for this is: MCT Forum

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

When did you receive your MCT email? - today at 3:33 AM use the email address associated with your certification profile to login to MCT related sites. - yes, i use the same email i will wait 2 days until the mircosoft system maintenance complete.

thanks for your respond

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by elsherifx9 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@elsherifx9 

When did you receive your MCT email? It might take some time to generate your account on all the MCT related sites. So, I will suggest you to wait for few hours and then try signing in.

Also, always use the email address associated with your certification profile to login to MCT related sites.

If you are facing this problem for long time then best place to raise the support ticket for this is: MCT Forum

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post