Azure IoT, Digital Twins, mixed reality, and more: Top picks from Microsoft Learn – April 2021

Microsoft

ms learn for azure.png

These are my picks for you to explore in April. Let me know how you like them.

First steps into Azure IoT

Interested in building end to end IoT solutions with Azure IoT, but aren't quite sure how to get started? Check out the Introduction to Azure IoT learning path.

3D visualization with Azure Remote Rendering

In scenarios where every detail matters—industrial plant management, design review for assets like truck engines, pre-operative surgery planning, and more—3D visualization brings that detail to life. Untethered devices have limited computational power for rendering complex models. Azure Remote Rendering (ARR) solves this problem by moving the rendering workload to high-end GPUs in the cloud. Learn how with the Render a model with Azure Remote Rendering learning path.

Resources for getting started with Mixed Reality for Unity

Following the announcement of Microsoft Mesh, there is an increased interest on how to get started with Mixed Reality. Learn all about it with Microsoft Cloud Advocate April Speight’s comprehensive Mixed Reality beginner’s guide.

Azure Digital Twins

Digital Twins is the new wave of innovation that helps unlock advanced scenarios enabling you to evolve from connected assets to connected environments. Check out the recently released Develop with Azure Digital Twins learning path. If you are preparing to take Exam AZ-220: Azure IoT Developer, this learning path will help you—check out my other post Beta exam AZ-140, Exam AZ-220, new courses, and more: Updates to Azure certs and exams – April 2021.

0 Replies