AZ900 Cert- Phone number filling issue

Copper Contributor

Hi Every one,

I am trying to register for AZ 900 cert and I tried all possible combination of providing the phone number with country code, area code and mobile number. I tried all combinations but still I m not able to register . Can some one please help or guide to register.

Example: country code : +1 canada

Area code : 647 ( Ontario )

+1 (647 )- xxx-xxxx  please tell me the combination so that i can register for exam

4 Replies
Did anyone manage to solve the issue?

Well, I have also faced this kind of issue, and if any of you know how to solve the issue, please let me know.
Update: I managed to pass the phone number registration only with the help of one of phone number online services. For some reason, my own phone number was not accepted by the system, so I tried to use the phone emulation services, and it worked perfectly. After the registration process, I managed to change the emulated phone number to the correct one. If any of you need help with fixing the issue, let me know in private messages.Update: I managed to pass the phone number registration only with help of the one of phone number online services. For some reason, my own phone number was not accepted by the system so I tried to use the phone emulation services, and it worked perfectly. After the registration process, I managed to change emulated phone number to the correct one. If any of you will need help with fixing the issue, let me know in private messages.

This is not a support forum, try https://aka.ms/CertificationSupport and ask a new question

Hi @Balaji2220 

It's important to follow the correct format for providing your phone number. Based on the example you provided, here's the correct combination for registering with a Canadian number:

Country code: +1 (Canada)
Area code: 647 (Ontario)
Mobile number: xxx-xxxx (replace xxx-xxxx with your actual mobile number). So, the complete phone number would be: +1 (647)-xxx-xxxx

Ensure that you enter your actual mobile number in place of "xxx-xxxx."

If you're still facing issues, you might want to double-check that all the information you're entering is accurate. Additionally, make sure there are no spaces or special characters in the phone number field.

As an alternative, you can also consider using a temporary phone number for the registration process. You can find temporary phone numbers for the USA at this website: Canada Temp Number

I hope this helps, and good luck with your AZ-900 certification registration!

Best,