AZ-400 Voucher for exam

Copper Contributor

I have passed Az-104 exam, now preparing for Az-400.

have any free voucher or discount for az-400 ?

8 Replies
Hello @rahul_ranjan Congratulations. Please what materials did you use for AZ-104

@Chinedu_0907I have go through MS Learn syllabus

Dumps are cheating and you should not use them

You can be banned from Microsoft certifications for using them

@Julian Sharp  yes but for understanding better .

I have mentioned Microsoft learn also

Hello @rahul_ranjan ,
currently there is no way to take the AZ-400 exam for free, but you might be interested in "Microsoft Cloud Skills Challenge - 30 Days to Learn It" which is offered until June 30th, 2023.
Basically you go through the Microsoft Learn content for the exam you want to take, in your case it would be "DevOps Engineer" for the AZ-400 and get a 50% discount on it, I know it's not free, but it's better than nothing.

You can find more information about it here:

1. Microsoft | 30 Days to Learn It
  2. Microsoft | 30 Days to Learn It - Official Rules / ToS

And as @Julian Sharp said, please don't use dumps to prepare for your exams, aside from the fact that this is considered cheating, you ruin the whole point of a certification when doing this.

I hope I could help you :) 

Hello, @rahul_ranjan .

Sounds good.

Please let me know, how to prepare for the Microsoft Azure AZ-104 exam, I need to take the exam. Please provide me if you have any dumps or others.

Thanks

Suresh Banoth

email address removed for privacy reasons

(phone number removed by moderator for privacy reasons)

Hello! We do not allow sharing your email or phone number as this is a public page and that is private information.

We also do not allow sharing exam dumps. If you do so, or share any links to them, you risk being banned from Tech Community.

Thank you.

@banothsuresh02- Dumps are cheating and you should not use.

Please don't use dumps to prepare for your exams, aside from the fact that this is considered cheating,

Please use MS Learn - https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/training/modules/configure-azure-resources-tools/2-use-azure-porta...

go through its syllabus and follow every point