As a user I would like to configure the launcher to automatically switch themes based on the time to prevent eyestrain
Preferably in Settings -> Themes -> Dynamic theme.
In the most basic form the Dynamic theme switches based on sunset and sunrise or custom times. The most advanced setting would be a separate pane in Themes with more settings.
- Enable dynamic theme switching [switch]
- Set by [select/dropdown]*
- Custom time
- Android theme
- Start night time theme [date input]**
- End night time theme [date input]**
- Battery saver [select/dropdown]*
- Dark theme when battery saver is enabled
- Dark theme when battery below percentage
- Battery percentage below [number input]%***
* = When 'dynamic theme' is enabled
** = When 'custom time' is enabled
*** = When 'battery percentage' is enabled
With this setup the theme could switched based on time or Android theme AND based on battery percentage. Dynamic theme based on sunset/sunrise is more then enough for me though!
Keep up the good work.