Windows 10 AutoPilot Enrollment status unable to differentiate device csps from account/user csps.

Copper Contributor

I have two apps, one in Device setup and another app in Account setup whose context is set to User/ Device based on the LocURI.

But, The OOBE screen for Device SetUp always shows apps as 1 of 2 and gets stuck. It is considering both device and user context apps in Device setup step. Could you please let me know if this is a known issue or there is a way to fix this.

2 Replies

Hi @Gunjan_S,

normally the Intune Management Agent gets installed and is therefore also counted. So you might see that as the additional app. Your failure in regards to stuck might be that you assign a store app? I had problems with store apps in device context lately, as soon as I unassigned them it started working. Are you assigning store apps? In my case it was the store app "company portal". I know this is currently fixed so should be a temporarly problem.

best,

Oliver

@Oliver Kieselbach I am not using store apps.

I am also seeing this issue with Certificates where User context certificates is considered during Device setup and gets stuck.