Samsung SM-P200 stops setting up your device when logging into Company Portal

Copper Contributor

Other devices can log in normally (such as Huawei), but when logging in to an account on a Samsung device, it will be stuck at setting up your device. My account is an Office E5 administrator account. The specific operation process (login account-confirm that the device is managed by the company) - Setting up your device) Waiting for hours and can't get to the home page 

Screenshot_20230308-094936_Company Portal.jpg

27 Replies
Sorry, my English is not very good, please bear with me if I encounter grammatical mistakes
Do you have any conditional access policies enforced for checking compliance state of the devices?
Is this the same issue as your other Intune question? (Campus network/Firewall)?

@Harm_Veenstra 

I tried WiFi/network shared by other devices, but my other device (HUAWEI) can register normally. Samsung has more knox than other devices, I don't know if it is caused by this. 

Screenshot_20230309-221405_Company Portal.jpg

Ok, nothing there (No policies or failed things)... No idea why the process is not continuing... Your account has an Intune license, and the device is up-to-date?
Do you have device platform enrollment restrictions blocking Samsung devices by any chance?
Ah, nice one... That was my next step too
Is that a confirmation? Can you please check and confirm with 100% certainty?
My account is an E5 account for the Office 365 developer and the Android security patch is 2023.

@Harm_Veenstra  Delete the rules and still won't be able to access the home page, because it will force the work profile. My device is rooted and Samsung's security policy does not allow root devices to create working profiles.

16783765865072467811759019175085.jpg

16783767595656589617497300799713.jpg

Rooted devices is never a good idea with work profiles or data