Recently we are running into a few issues with the native mail client on Samsung devices. These devices are still device admin (I know, I know). Heres what we are seeing:
1. Users device working fine.
2. User updates their password
3. Email account prompts for the new password
4. After password is entered they get MFA challenge and accept
5. User is brought to a page that says "Samsung Email needs Admin approval"
6. User deletes email profile from device
7. User syncs device through Company portal
8. Email profile comes down and user signs in without issue
Is there anyway to fix this from occurring? I understand Managing user content, but why does this prompt not come up when users sign into the email app the initial time and why when updating their password?