Register device in Intune

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I have purchased the Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager.

According information on the site: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/configmgr/core/understand/microsoft-endpoint-manager-faq 
if you're licensed for Configuration Manager, then you're also now licensed for Intune to co-manage your Windows PCs

Additional I have purchased Microsoft Intune Device licences and assigned to users.

I don't have Enterprise Mobility + Security E5 ani Azure AD Premium P2 required to automatic registration devices in the Intune.

During registering device I have an error:

LukaszSwiatkowskirem_0-1674037722023.png

I have read that I received the MDM address when I launch automatic registration devices in the Intune. But i can't do it when I don't have Enterprise Mobility + Security E5 ani Azure AD Premium P2.

How it is with purchased Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager ?

How I can register device in Intune ?

Best regards

2 Replies

Hi @LukaszSwiatkowskirem ,

You are a bit confused with licensing of Intune and device enrollment. You need to first decide on if you want to have co-mgmnt or Intune alone. Then decide on the enrollment way.

It's a long journey but not that difficult to travel.

Best Regards,

Somesh

If you find this helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an “Accepted Solution”.

With Configuration Manager, additional licenses are needed for Intune, unless you intend to use Autopilot which requires a full Intune license. You can automatically enroll your Windows 10\11 devices in Intune using co-management, but will need to HAADJ the devices at a minimum and enable MDM enrolment in Intune.