SOLVED

"Setting up for work or school" screen showing up for new users of Hybrid joined Autopilot devices

Copper Contributor

I have a series of autopilot devices, Azure Hybrid Joined.

This is the problem: Once that the device is enrolled on Intune and Active Directory, every time a new user logs in the device, it will get the screen attached. The devices are connected to the company network, and they have visibility with the domain controllers.

If the users hit "Continue Anyway" they will be able to log in just fine and the next time they log in, they will not get the same screen.

Two questions:

• Why are they getting that screen in the first place? The system should be only creating a local profile for the user in the device.
  • Why are they getting that error if all the apps being pushed from Intune are already properly installed and working?

The screenshot can be seen here

2 Replies
best response confirmed by wriopedre (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @wriopedre

First thing comes to my mind that you have the Enrollment Status Page Enabled to all users. I advice my customers to turn it off, I think it cause some confusion for the end users.

Hope this helps!

Moe

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by wriopedre (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @wriopedre

First thing comes to my mind that you have the Enrollment Status Page Enabled to all users. I advice my customers to turn it off, I think it cause some confusion for the end users.

Hope this helps!

Moe

View solution in original post