SOLVED

Policy

Iron Contributor

Hello,

Kindly need to know the differences between Disk encryption policy and Windows encryption profile policy in intune.

Regards,

2 Replies
best response confirmed by ElieAT (Iron Contributor)
Solution

I assume you are mentioning the option to configure a Bitlocker policy in the Endpoint Security blade (Disk encryption policy) and an Endpoint Protection (device configuration policy) and choosing windows encryption?
If yes.. they are the same.. but Microsoft chooses to get all endpoint security stuff in one place.. endpoint security :)

And.. I am not 100% sure.. but it (endpoint sec blade) also uses a better approach to deliver the settings to the device if am not mistaken...

Thanks for your help
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ElieAT (Iron Contributor)
Solution

I assume you are mentioning the option to configure a Bitlocker policy in the Endpoint Security blade (Disk encryption policy) and an Endpoint Protection (device configuration policy) and choosing windows encryption?
If yes.. they are the same.. but Microsoft chooses to get all endpoint security stuff in one place.. endpoint security :)

And.. I am not 100% sure.. but it (endpoint sec blade) also uses a better approach to deliver the settings to the device if am not mistaken...

View solution in original post