Microsoft Teams not working when Company Intune Portal is installed

Copper Contributor

Hello can someone help me why MS Teams force to closed the app when the company intune portal is installed. I need the company portal to sign in on teams because of policy in our company. But when I installed it crashed the MS team app

Using android 13. 

2 Replies

Hello @lukebadeo 

Welcome to the Microsoft community, my name is Recep I'll be happy to help you today.

Here are some suggestions:

1. Clear App Cache and Data: Go to your device's settings, find the "Apps" or "Applications" section, locate Microsoft Teams, and clear both the cache and data. Repeat the process for the Company Intune Portal. Afterward, restart your device and try launching Teams again..
  2. Device Compliance: Make sure your device complies with the company's Intune policies. Check the Intune portal for any compliance issues or policy violations that might be affecting Microsoft Teams.
  3. Reinstall Both Apps: Uninstall both Microsoft Teams and the Company Intune Portal, restart your device, and then reinstall both applications from the Google Play Store. This can help ensure a clean installation.
  4. Intune App Protection Policies: Verify if any Intune app protection policies are applied to the Microsoft Teams app. These policies might be restricting the app's behavior. Adjust the policies accordingly to allow Teams to function properly.
  5. App Configuration Policies: Check if there are any Intune app configuration policies applied to Microsoft Teams. These policies can impact the app's settings. Make sure the configurations are compatible with the Teams app.
  6. Device Configuration Profiles: Review the device configuration profiles applied through Intune. Ensure that there are no conflicting settings that might be causing Microsoft Teams to crash.
  7. Logs and Diagnostics: Collect logs and diagnostics from the Android device to identify any specific error messages or patterns related to Microsoft Teams crashes. This information can be valuable for troubleshooting.
  8. Reinstall Microsoft Teams: Uninstall Microsoft Teams, restart the device, and then reinstall the app from the Google Play Store. This can help resolve any corrupted installation issues.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved

If you like my response, please give it a Like :smile:

Appreciate your Kudos! Proud to contribute! :)

Still not working.

Already created an Incident ID . and will send to Microsoft company portal developers.