Login Failure on MDM device

Copper Contributor

We have 95% of our devices joined to Intune/Endpoint Manager in a hybrid method. 

However when a new user wants to log into the device we get the following error, but the original person log's in fine.

LTurner692_0-1652436136635.png

any idea's why or what i can do to resolve this?

8 Replies
Hi,

Your ESP profile may have the following set to No.

Only show page to devices provisioned by out-of-box experience (OOBE): Your options:

No: The enrollment status page is shown on all Intune-managed and co-managed devices that go through the out-of-box experience (OOBE), and to the first user that signs in to each device. So subsequent users who sign in don't see the ESP.
Yes: The enrollment status page is only shown on devices that go through the out-of-box experience (OOBE)
Also adding the fact, that configuring the skipuserstatuspage could also be a wise thing to do :)
It would appear i can't create custom Config Profiles to turn that off

@Rudy_Ooms_MVP Nope, I dont have it as an option at all

LTurner692_0-1652443094855.png

@LTurner692 

Rudy_Ooms_MVP_0-1652443284293.png

Ohh thats where its gone!

indeed it is... configuring that csp would make sure the skipuserstatuspage is not shown.. but beware also on new devices... If you don't use that account esp phase it s all good otherwise you will need to change that Only show page to devices provisioned by out-of-box experience (OOBE): setting in the esp settings