Issues enrolling devices

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I'm hopeful someone can help me here; we have Samsung tablets that we are trying to enroll in Intune. When we sign the user in it appears fine until it gets to the installing application part where it remains on installing both Authenticator and the Intune application for ages and doesn't install the other apps. We can't get past this point to further enrol the device and because of it the process is void.

Can you advise why devices are constantly being stuck on this?

Thanks.

2 Replies
Anything in Azure sign-in logs? Any CA policies? Any Intune device platform restriction policies?

There could be several reasons why your Samsung tablets are getting stuck while enrolling in Intune and installing applications. Here are a few possible solutions that you can try:

1. Check the internet connection: Ensure that the tablets have a stable and strong internet connection during the enrollment process. Slow or intermittent connectivity can cause the installation to take longer than expected or fail altogether.

2. Check the device compatibility: Ensure that the tablets meet the minimum system requirements for the Intune and Authenticator applications. Older devices may not support the latest versions of the applications.

3. Clear app cache and data: Try clearing the cache and data of the Authenticator and Intune applications on the tablets. This can help resolve issues related to app installation and performance.

4. Check for conflicting apps: Check if any other applications installed on the tablets could be conflicting with the installation of the Authenticator and Intune applications. Try uninstalling any such apps and retrying the enrollment process.

5. Contact Microsoft support: If none of the above solutions work, you may need to contact Microsoft support for further assistance. They can help you troubleshoot the issue and provide a resolution specific to your scenario.

I hope this helps you resolve the issue with enrolling your Samsung tablets in Intune.