issue trying to enrol device with AD credentials

Copper Contributor

Hi there,

I have an issue when trying to enrol a company owned device into endpoint manager. earlier in the year we created some test users both in the cloud and on prem AD using the credentials created I can enrol a device without any issues, however when I try to enrol a device using my on prem AD credentials the device fails to continue the enrolment process after I authenticate myself. I have the required licenses and in the correct group as the test users and have less than 5 devices against myself but cant understand why the enrolment fails to process after the credentials are checked. looking for any advice or areas to check to why live users fail to enrol. I am using  Android device which has successfully enrolled and wiped several times then re-enrolled without any issues with test user accounts 

2 Replies

@Markw64 Hi, do you see any failures? 

JanBakker330_1-1600760844858.png

Did you check your enrollment restrictions?

JanBakker330_2-1600760864885.png

@JanBakkerOrphanedHi, thank you for your reply, I did check these and there are no failed enrolment's, what I did notice was that our office 365 E3 licenses I was using 14/25 of the applied apps and 6/6 from the EMS E3 licence both inherited from a group. but if change the O365 E3 licence to direct and 25/25 applied Apps then the device enrols no problem, I now need to work out which of the applied apps is causing the enrolment to fail that is required to actually enrol the device!