InTune - iOS Enrollment (Multiple Locations)

Copper Contributor

My experience with MDM has been with XenMobile and AirWatch.   I have not had formal training in InTune so here I am.

We typically have always used service accounts on dedicated devices and OUs to manage devices with all VPP licensing being managed at the top level.  Each facility would have a designated service account in a group assigned to a particular OU. 

We are moving to InTune and need some guidance on how to handle this as it looks like you can't really leverage service accounts in InTune because of license limitations being limited to 15.

Each of these facilities have specific configurations that are needed for app configuration, as well as wireless configurations.

With Android, I used enrollment tokens and created what I call an assignment group using a syntax that is equal to the enrollment token name.

So I have 20+ facilities and 2500 devices spread out over these facilities.  If I cannot use SAs, what would be the best approach here?

1 Reply

Hi @JEByrd,

I think device enrolment manager accounts are what you're looking for in Intune. You can read more about it here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/intune/enrollment/device-enrollment-manager-enroll

If that's not what you're looking for, let me know. 

Grtz Ruud